Why we should build in public

This is why I build my first product in public. I think the reward from feedback and advice you can get from people is just crucial.

I explain my motivation and reasons why I think building in public here: https://5upermakers.com/why-we-should-build-in-public/

What do you think about it? When do you typically share your projects? At the start? End? When you need help?

I think this is a brilliant idea. I have watched a few bits of you live and one of the things that stands our for me (I work alone in my office) is to see the same struggles, thought processes and issues, showing that we are all the same and experience the same.

Feedback and additional ideas is so powerful and cannot be underestimated. Not to mention what you can learn from watching other people.

Keep at it - I love the idea and may even try the same at some point.

Awesome :smiley: tell me when you’re ready to do some live streaming, I’ll definitely watch it.

I try to do the same with the forum here. I basically post every question I have in here to get feedback as much as possible. It’s also nice to kind of see what you’ve achieved at the end of the day :slight_smile:

Thank you very much for your feedback :heart_eyes: